- The Creative Odyssey consists of all Arts disciplines.
- The students are placed into mixed Arts and school groups.
- The groups have about seven to eight students, and there are sixteen groups.
- Thursday afternoon is a MADD (music, art, drama, dance) rotation: four groups at a time experience an art form challenge then compete for points.
- The rotation lasts about 20 minutes for each Arts form.
- Then students switch to another Arts form. Every group will have all four Arts form challenges by the end of the afternoon session.
- Friday during morning warm-ups, the theme will be introduced to the students.
- The groups are to come up with a presentation that consists of all Arts forms.
- During the afternoon session, the groups have time to fine-tune their ideas.
- All groups will come together and present what they have come up with.
- Purple (Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Group 4) : Visual Arts - Music - Drama - Dance
- Blue (Group 5, Group 6, Group 7, Group 8) : Music - Drama - Dance - Visual Arts
- Red (Group 9, Group 10, Group 11, Group 12) : Drama - Dance - Visual Arts - Music
- Yellow (Group 13, Group 14, Group 15, Group 16) : Dance - Visual Arts - Music - Drama